WHY BUY AN ART PASSPORT?
BE A PATRON OF THE ARTS!
Purchase an #MNLBNL Art Passport for Php 5,300.00 and support the next Manila Biennale in 2020! This passport not only gives you an all-access pass to the exhibitions, performances, talks, and film showings, but also places you as a patron of Intramuros’ revival. Each passport holder will be credited in the soon-to-published Manila Biennale 2018 catalogue and a reservation to purchase our limited edition post-event catalogue and art book.
#MNLBNL2018 ART PATRON PASSPORT: Php5,300.00
– Access to MNLBNL lounge at the Plaza San Luis.
– Access to privately planned picnics and tours.
– Private access to Manila Biennale exhibitions upon special request.
– Unlimited access to all Manila Biennale exhibition sites inside Intramuros.
– Transportation to exhibition sites via kalesa ride
– Entrance to the OPENCITY Festival Performance Art Series February 21-25, 2018 (Wednesday to Friday)
– Entrance to the Artists Ball on February 23, 2018 (Friday)
– Entrance to Manila Transitio Memorial Concert February 25, 2018 (Sunday)
– Priority reservations for all lectures, movies, programs, and performances of the OPENCITY FESTIVAL February 21-25, 2018
– Don Papa Cocktails at the MNLBNL Lounge.
– Special rates with Amelie Hotel, Henry Hotel, Bayleaf Hotel, and La Corona Hotel.
– Discounts and special deals with Manila Biennale partners:
Bayleaf Hotel (15% on food at all outlets)
Paper Cup (10% on all coffee purchase)
Manila Collectible Co. (20% off on purchases)
Ilustrado Restaurant (10% off on purchases)
La Corona Hotel (10% off on food outlet purchases)
Amelie Hotel (20% on food outlet purchases)
– Priority Reservations of first MANILA BIENNALE 2018 Limited Series Art Book Catalogue.
– Valid until March 4, 2018. Keep the passport to avail of future benefits.
For more information, please come to the MNLBNL Lounge in Plaza San Luis on General Luna Street, Intramuros. (Barbara’s), open Tuesdays to Sunday 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Email us at: email@example.com
Text us at:
+63 (908) 8975515 (Carlos)
+63 (918) 9851580 (Tesa)
+63 (920) 9092021 (Lesley)
or message us through our Facebook page: Manila Biennale: Open City.